iCloud for Windows: Are you looking for iCloud for Windows? Do you want to install iCloud on Windows 10 operating system? Here is the article where you can find iCloud for Windows 10 and how to install and uninstall iCloud form Windows system. If you have an Apple iPhone, then you must be heard about iCloud services. iOS devices users can access their files and data from iCloud storage. Many people use windows operating system on their desktop and laptop and they want to access iCloud services in Windows PC. From here you can download iCloud for Windows full version only. From this article you can download iCloud for pc.
Apple has finally launched standalone iCloud software that let you access all your files, photos, and data from an iCloud account without login in iCloud.com webpage. In this article we are sharing iCloud for Windows 10 PC download app using users can access their files, photos, and data from iCloud storage on Windows PC. Many people wants to run iCloud drive on Windows operating system but they didn’t find the solution. But here we are going to provide unique solution for iCloud storage.
With iCloud for PC, you can access all your files like music, photos, files, movies, videos, mail and important data on a single click from your windows pc. The iCloud storage allows the users to store their important information and data within iCloud and which is accessible anytime and from anywhere. This is not the case where you store videos, music, movies and data files in device memory. It is directly saved on iCloud storage which is accessible whenever required.
Download and Install iCloud for Windows 10
iCloud for PC works on Windows 10, Windows 7 (32 bit/ 64 bit), Windows 8/8.1, Vista and XP. If you want to directly install an iCloud for PC then below we have shared the direct link for iCloudsetup.exe which you can use it. After iCloud for Windows 10 download and install you can easily access iCloud files on your Windows devices.
Everyone knows the fact that iOS platform is complicated and it’s a little bit user-friendly. I saw many people who have Mac Book but in that, they are using Windows operating system. This is a weird thing. In iOS devices, if you want to download and install any app, the system may hold down you from entering the iCloud service without access. To avoid this situation and as an added advantage, we can have the iCloud for PC download.
We have shared below download and install guide to get iCloud on PC windows running on Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1, Vista, and XP. This download will allow users to able to transfer data from iOS devices to another platform. If you want to connect your iOS device to another platform then it’s a very difficult task. So, using the iCloud for Windows 10 download, users will be easily able to access to important files and data from other devices. After installing the software you need to login your iCloud account to access your photos, music, videos, movies, files and other important data.
But before complete the above steps, you need to download and install iCloud for PC app in your Windows PC. I know you are eagerly waiting for the steps.
Steps to Download and Install iCloud for PC
Here are the steps to download latest iCloud for PC app.
- Before we start you need to download complete compatible (32 bit/ 64 bit) .exe file on your PC.
- Go to the iCloud for Windows Webpage.
- Click on Download.
- After downloading the .exe files you need to install from your Download folder.
- Double click on iCloud setup.
- Select I accept the terms and condition in the license agreement option.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for iCloud to install and Finish.
- Click Yes to restart your computer right now or click on No to manually restart your PC.
- Enter your iCloud account or Apple ID information and click on sign in.
Now you have full access of Apple’s iCloud on your Windows PC. By signing up, you automatically get 5 GB space in your iCloud account.
Features of iCloud for PC
We have listed some features of iCloud which you need to know.
- iCloud free and safe to download
- Latest version of iCloud
- Works with All Windows versions
- Users Choice
iCloud for Computer brings Photo sharing feature for windows users. With the help of iCloud photo sharing feature, you can able to view and comment on others photo. This is an amazing feature. iCloud photo library automatically saves your latest photos from iOS devices which are linked to a same iCloud account.
Frequently Asked Question on iCloud for Windows 10
There are many questions arise while using iCloud for PC. Here we are going to discuss some of the FAQ about iCloud on Windows.
- What you can do with iCloud for Windows App?
- You can keep all your files and folder up to date in any devices.
- Create new files and folders.
- You can save important documents and files in one safe and secure place on iCloud.
- Share files with anyone you like.
- How to update iCloud for Computer App?
- If you wish to upgrade your app, firstly you need to get the Apple software update on your PC.
- From the menu of the software, click on “Edit >> Preferences”.
- In this way you can update your app on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- How to uninstall iCloud from Windows 10?
- Click on Start.
- Click on Control Panel
- Under Programs Click the Uninstall a Program link.
- From the list select “iCloud” and right click on it then select Uninstall/Change.
- Click Yes to confirm the uninstalltion.
So guys, in this way you can download and install iCloud for Windows 10 software on your PC, Computer, Desktop, and Laptop. Now we wrap up this article here. We hope that you like this information about iCloud software which you can use on Windows platform. Is this new for you? Forward this information to your friends and colleagues who use iOS devices. If you have any question regarding this article then you contact us via the contact form on iCloud login.