Create iCloud Account: Do you have an Apple iPhone? Have you recently purchased iPhone? Do you want to create iCloud Account? But you don’t know how to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone. This guide will help you to create iCloud account ID on your iPhone. Still, in the world, many people don’t know how to create iCloud ID? Rather they don’t know about iCloud. In this article, we will cover all topics about iCloud like create iCloud ID, iCloud Signup, how to get free Apple ID and Password and many more.
If you are moving from Android to iPhone, the first thing you are very excited but with the excitement you also don’t know now what? You have already purchased iPhone but how to configure it. When we buy iPhone, the first thing we need to do is create an iCloud ID. Without Apple ID you cannot do anything in iPhone.
What is iCloud? iCloud Definition and Guide
Apple has cloud-based storage services, which is called iCloud. iCloud launched on October 12, 2011. In iCloud, we can store data such as photos, documents, movies, music and many more. If your iPhone lost, still you can find all your iCloud documents on any Apple device with the same Apple ID. iCloud has many features like backup and restore, Find my friends, Find my iPhone, iTunes Match, iCloud keychain, iCloud Photo library and many.
How to Create a New Apple ID on Your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac
Now a day’s setting up an iCloud on your iPhone is too easy. Why? Because now Apple gives the option to use existing Apple ID or create a new Apple ID to configure the iPhone. When you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac, you need to create a new Apple ID in 2018 and it’s too easy process. But when you create a new Apple ID then you found many issues like you don’t have a credit card or an iTunes gift card. You don’t create an iCloud account if you don’t have the little trick. So in this post, I will try to cover How to create a new Apple ID without credit card or gift card. Here how you can create a new ID.
Create iCloud Account on 10.3 and Later Versions (iOS 11 added)
Please follow the below process to create iCloud account free. Before setup iCloud on your new device make sure device is running the latest version of iOS.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to Settings app from home screen.
- At the top of the screen tap Sign in to your iPhone.
- Click on Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Now windows Pops up open. Select Create Apple ID from it.
- Enter a Date of Birth.
- Tap Next.
- In Name field, enter your first and last name.
- Click on Next.
- In next screen, select your current email address or Get a free iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address.
- Create and verify password.
- Select a Security question and type answer.
- Repeat above step two more times.
- Click on Agree to the Terms and conditions.
- If you want to sync iCloud data from contacts, safari, reminders and calendars then tap on Merge otherwise click on Don’t Merge.
- Turn on Find My iPhone.
Congratulations! You have successfully created Apple ID or iCloud account. You can follow this process for 10.3 and later versions. You can also follow these steps for iOS 11 version.
If you don’t want to upgrade your iPhone iOS version and your iPhone version is still 10.2 and earlier, then follow below process to create iCloud account.
Create an Apple ID on 10.2 and earlier versions
You can easily sign up for an iCloud account by following simple steps.
- from home screen tap on Settings app.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Click on Create a new Apple ID.
- Enter your Date of Birth and click on Next.
- Enter first and last name and click on Next.
- Use your current email address or get a new iCloud email address.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select security question 3 times and give answers.
- Agree Terms and Conditions.
- To sync iCloud data from Calendars, reminders, contacts, and safari, Tap on Merge or Don’t Merge.
- Turn on Find My iPhone.
From the above steps you can easily create iCloud account in iPhone 10.2 and earlier versions.
So Guys, these are the very clear and easy steps to create iCloud account in your iPhone 4, iPhone 5SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, 8, and X. Just follow above steps with carefully and create free Apple ID without any cost.